Home to the three largest incorporated cities in Nevada, Las Vegas (technically Las Vegas Valley) houses a population of over 2 million people and is visited by over 40 million people a year. The glam and glitz of the Entertainment Capitol of the World is world famous (or infamous) and has lead to a gross metropolitan product of over $100 billion. Whether they are gambling the night away, being pampered in a luxurious day spa, or enjoying the renowned Vegas shopping people are flocking from all over the world for a little piece of that Sin City action.
Las Vegas Service Areas: Laser Hair Removal
People usually arrive in the Las Vegas area with only one of two things on their mind:
No one wants to be worried about their unwanted, unflattering body hair when they are out on the town. They want to be focused on making memories that will last them a lifetime, not rushing back to their hotel room to shave before going back out. That is why the convenience of having permanently smooth, sexy skin is an absolute must in the City of Lights.
Ivy Laser Salon has been servicing the Las Vegas Valley area (Greater Las Vegas Area) for years. We have left customers feeling confident and beautiful in their own skin in all of the following areas:
• Paradise (home to the famous Las Vegas strip)
• Spring Valley
• And more…
The simplicity and elegance of laser hair removal is something which can be enjoyed by vacationers and residents alike. No longer needing to worry about having a razor and shaving cream, never again trying to cover up that uncomfortable razor burn, and never worrying about stubbly, unattractive leg and body hair again. It is no wonder why laser hair removal has taken Las Vegas by storm.
Interesting Facts About Las Vegas
You’ve probably heard about a lot of crazy things happening in Vegas, but here are a few facts about Las Vegas that you probably didn’t know.
- The Las Vegas Strip isn’t actually located in Las Vegas – As we mentioned above, the Las Vegas Strip is technically located in Paradise, Clark County.
- Las Vegas has amazing food – Las Vegas is consistently a highly rated foodie location.
- You can shoot a grenade launcher – At MGV (Machine Guns Vegas) you can pay $40 and shoot a grenade launcher twice. MGV also offers a variety of other packages including fighting off zombies, taking part in an urban assault, and participating in a Seal Team 6 operation.
- There are a lot of conventions held here – In fact, there are over 22,000 conventions held in Las Vegas Annually. If you are looking for a convention to attend then Las Vegas is a good place to look.
- Las Vegas is the brightest spot on earth… literally – With its millions of lights Las Vegas is considered to shine brighter than any other city on earth.
- There are over 150 Casinos in Vegas – In Las Vegas Valley there are more than 150 casinos and over 150,000 motel rooms. It is also home to over 50% of the top 20 largest hotels in the world, not to mention the oldest continuously operating hotel and casino, the Golden Gate Hotel and Casino.
- Las Vegas is Hawaii’s unofficial “9th Island” – Hawaiian locals consider downtown Las Vegas as their 9th Island. It is traditional for Hawaiian islanders to travel to Vegas for reunions of various types and they often consider it their home away from home.
Here at Ivy Laser Salon, we are very proud to serve the residents and visitors of the beautiful and interesting Las Vegas Valley, and we look forward to doing so for many years to come.